Our Practice is Open!!
We are extremely excited to see our returning clients and welcome the new ones!
At Cataleya Aesthetics, your health and safety are of utmost importance! We have made the following adjustments at the office to limit the risks of COVID-19 spread.
At the Office:
- All team members are required to wear a face mask, sanitize hands, and use personal protective equipment per Universal Precautions standards.
- All team members are evaluated daily for signs and symptoms of illness.
- Cleaning protocols are more stringent than before and include disinfecting of exam rooms after every single patient and regular cleaning of the waiting area, bathroom, and any frequently touched surfaces.
- Appointments are not scheduled at full capacity to allow immediate rooming in whenever possible.
- Waiting room is rearranged to ensure social distancing protocols are maintained.
- All reading materials and refreshments have been temporarily taken away.
- Although it is not easy, we are refraining from shaking hands.
We kindly ask of our clients:
- If you have fever and/or are experiencing other symptoms of illness, such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, or fatigue, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or other face covering that fully covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Please arrive on time. If you are here early, please wait in the car until your appointment time.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone, if possible, to minimize amount of people at the office.
- Please use readily available hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the office and before leaving.
- Please respect the social distancing measures recommended by our local and state authorities.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation in keeping yourself, us, and the community safe and healthy! As always, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions at (408) 629-7097 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org