Determining the cause of undereye dark circles and puffiness can be a puzzle. Under-eye skin is the most delicate and fragile area on our face. Dark circles can be hereditary and result from skin hyperpigmentation. In other cases, inflammatory processes such as psoriasis, eczema, and allergies, accompanied by eye rubbing, contribute to swelling and breakage of tiny blood vessels that show through the skin. In addition, lifestyle factors such as lack of sleep, fatigue, eye strain, nutritionally poor diet, and dehydration exacerbate the dark circle appearance. At Cataleya Aesthetics in San Jose, we use a combination of treatment modalities to improve dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- It is essential to address the quality of the skin first by boosting its collagen and elastin content. This can be done by utilizing radiofrequency (Forma, Morpheus8, Inmode) and microneedling (CosmoPen) procedures.
- Plasmatherapy (EZPrf) has shown tremendous benefits in nourishing skin from within and improving its integrity and tone. Plasmatherapy is done via injections or as an add-on to microneedling. It supplies concentrated growth factors from your blood to promote skin regeneration.
- Chemical peels usually target both superficial and deeper layers of the skin. Peels such as Periocular Peel from Mediderma, PRX DermPerfexion, and VI Peel are designed to exfoliate, lighten, and tighten the skin around the eye.
- In some instances, small amounts of hyaluronic acid Dermal Fillers can be injected to correct the hollowness of the undereye region. However, careful patient selection is essential for the success and longevity of the result.
- Having a stellar skincare routine and using Clinical Grade Skincare will enhance the results of any procedure and maintain your skin's overall health and appearance. We offer skincare designed explicitly for under-eye areas that will hydrate, lighten, and nourish them. At Cataleya Aesthetics, we offer Sesderma (Spain) and Epionce (USA) skin care lines. We are always happy to share our knowledge, answer all the questions, and help you with product selection.
Call us at (408) 629-7097 or request an appointment through this website, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Morpheus8 RF Microneedling
Strengthens and tightens skin, improves texture, and contours the face.
PRF Plasmatherapy for Skin and Hair
Improves healing, nourishes skin, and stimulates hair growth.
Fractora RF Microneedling
Improves acne scarring and reduces skin crepiness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Stimulates collagen and elastin production, tightens pores, and improves skin tone and texture.
Lumecca IPL PhotoFacial
Reduces unwanted pigmentation and sun damage, shrinks facial veins and broken capillaries, reduces acne, and evens skin tone.
Reduce dynamic wrinkles, prevent wrinkles from becoming permanent, smooth out skin, and reduce pore size.
Dermal Filler Injections
Plump lips, replenish lost facial volume and can be used for facial balancing.
Forma and Forma Plus RF Skin Tightening
Stimulates collagen and elastin production to smooth and tighten skin.
DiolazeXL Laser Hair Removal
Effectively and permanently reduces unwanted facial and body hair.
Clears, exfoliates, deeply hydrates, and nourishes the skin. Addresses multiple skin issues, from acne to aging.
Go beyond exfoliating and treat problem-prone skin, combat aging, reduce pore size, and stimulate skin regeneration.
Clinical Grade Skin Care
Customized to each client’s needs and can dramatically improve skin hydration, tone, texture, and overall health.
BodyFX and MiniFX RF Body Contouring
Help to reduce unwanted “stubborn” fat and tighten the skin.
Vasculaze Spider Vein Treatment
Effectively reduces the appearance of body spider veins and vascular lesions.
841 Blossom Hill Rd, 215
San Jose, CA 95123