Fine lines are an early sign of aging and sun damage. They are characteristically small and shallow. The normal aging process causes the skin to become dry, thin, and less elastic. The slowed-down production of collagen and elastin cannot keep up with natural collagen and elastin destruction. Sun exposure, pollutants, chronic stress, poor diet, and lifestyle choices like smoking accelerate skin aging.
Wrinkles are more pronounced in comparison to fine lines. Wrinkles are primarily caused by the contraction of the muscle that underlies the skin and age-associated loss of supporting structures under the skin, which causes it to sag and fold. Dynamic wrinkles happen when we make facial expressions. For example, when we smile, “crow’s feet” appear on the sides of our eyes. When the face is relaxed, dynamic wrinkles disappear. However, as we age, dynamic wrinkles set in and do not disappear even when there is no movement. Those types of wrinkles are called static. Frown lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet, smile lines, vertical lip lines, and marionette lines are all types of wrinkles.
Cataleya Aesthetics in San Jose, California, offers various non-invasive treatments that effectively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Each treatment can be done individually or combined with others for even better results. Our team is passionate about helping our clients restore smooth and glowing skin.
- Advanced Facials and Chemical Peels performed by our Licensed Estheticians will help your skin look its best by exfoliating dead cells and debris, deeply nourishing and hydrating, and stimulating fibroblast activity and collagen production. We utilize top-of-the-line, well-established products and technologies such as HydraFacialMD, VI Peel, PRX DermPerfexion, Celluma LED, 7E Microcurrent, O2toDerm Oxygen Therapy, and others.
- Botox injections prevent certain facial expressions like frowning or raising eyebrows dramatically, therefore, stopping dynamic wrinkles from forming and setting in. Our patients love their rejuvenated but natural look after Botox injections.
- Fine lines respond well to Lumecca IPL and Forma RF Skin tightening, which improve skin texture and tone by boosting collagen and elastin synthesis and reducing surface lesions such as sun spots and broken capillaries.
- CosmoPen Medical Grade Microneedling, or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), improves skin quality by implementing your body’s regenerative abilities. Tiny pins create micro-injuries in the skin. As your body heals itself, collagen production increases by 400%, lasting weeks to months. Collagen boost strengthens your skin and makes it more supple.
- Morpheus 8 RF Microneedling is considered non-surgical skin remodeling. It works on any part of the body and is effective at reducing wrinkles and folds. RF energy and deeper microneedling settings of Morpheus 8 allow for deep collagen stimulation and sculpting since both dermal and subdermal layers can be reached. Morpheus8 is excellent at smoothing and tightening the skin.
- Sometimes, replacing the lost volume of facial structures to support the skin and improve the set-in wrinkles and folds is necessary. This can be accomplished through Dermal Filler Injections. Filler can be injected superficially to enhance skin integrity, such as correcting vertical lines around the mouth, aka “smoker’s lines,” or deeply to volumize sunken cheeks, which corrects under eye AND smile line folds and shadows. Juvederm, RHA, and Restylane are some of the dermal fillers we use at Cataleya Aesthetics.
- Our treatments can be further enhanced with Clinical Grade Skin Care at home. Epionce (USA), Sesderma (Spain), Vivant (USA), and Innoaesthetics (Spain) products can improve your skin appearance and feel, maintain the results of the procedures you undergo, and protect your skin from the elements.
It is easy to get overwhelmed by the choices. Request an appointment online or call Cataleya Aesthetics at (408) 629-7097 to schedule a free consultation, and we will walk you through all the options. Together, we will develop a personalized treatment plan that will work best for you.
Morpheus8 RF Microneedling
Strengthens and tightens skin, improves texture, and contours the face.
PRF Plasmatherapy for Skin and Hair
Improves healing, nourishes skin, and stimulates hair growth.
Fractora RF Microneedling
Improves acne scarring and reduces skin crepiness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Stimulates collagen and elastin production, tightens pores, and improves skin tone and texture.
Lumecca IPL PhotoFacial
Reduces unwanted pigmentation and sun damage, shrinks facial veins and broken capillaries, reduces acne, and evens skin tone.
Reduce dynamic wrinkles, prevent wrinkles from becoming permanent, smooth out skin, and reduce pore size.
Dermal Filler Injections
Plump lips, replenish lost facial volume and can be used for facial balancing.
Forma and Forma Plus RF Skin Tightening
Stimulates collagen and elastin production to smooth and tighten skin.
DiolazeXL Laser Hair Removal
Effectively and permanently reduces unwanted facial and body hair.
Clears, exfoliates, deeply hydrates, and nourishes the skin. Addresses multiple skin issues, from acne to aging.
Go beyond exfoliating and treat problem-prone skin, combat aging, reduce pore size, and stimulate skin regeneration.
Clinical Grade Skin Care
Customized to each client’s needs and can dramatically improve skin hydration, tone, texture, and overall health.
BodyFX and MiniFX RF Body Contouring
Help to reduce unwanted “stubborn” fat and tighten the skin.
Vasculaze Spider Vein Treatment
Effectively reduces the appearance of body spider veins and vascular lesions.
841 Blossom Hill Rd, 215
San Jose, CA 95123